Florida Personal Injury Attorney

Can You Sue a Daycare Worker for Your Child’s Burn Injuries in South Florida?

For a lot of families, it’s not possible for either of the parents to stay home and take care of their children. At some point, they need to return to work. Otherwise, the family won’t be able to pay the bills. But when the time comes to return to work, a few decisions need to be made.

Some families have family members who are willing and able to take care of the kids. For others, daycare is the only viable option. It takes a lot of faith and trust to leave your kids with a bunch of strangers, no matter how kind they appear to be. The last thing any parent wants to hear is that their child is hurt while in the care of the very people hired to protect them.

Unfortunately, things like this happen every day in South Florida. If your child is burned or injured while at daycare, you need to contact an experienced personal injury lawyer in South Florida. Let them sort things out with the daycare owner and their insurance company. This way, you can focus on making sure your child gets the medical care they need.

Your South Florida Personal Injury Attorney Will Negotiate with the Insurance Company

In order to operate a legitimate daycare center in Florida, the daycare owner needs to carry insurance. As long as you weren’t leaving your child with an unlicensed daycare agency, odds are, they have insurance. They carry this insurance for instances just like yours.

Your Florida personal injury attorney will contact the defendant’s insurance company and submit your legal claim. Hopefully, your claim will be paid right away. If not, your injury lawyer will try to negotiate a settlement of your claim. If this doesn’t work, they’ll have no choice but to file a lawsuit on your behalf.

Your Lawyer Will Fight to Get You Damages

If your child is burned or suffers some other injury, then, as their parent, you may have a claim for damages. If the defendant’s insurance company refuses to pay – or, if they don’t have insurance –you can file a lawsuit against them. Your attorney will fight to get you the damages that you and your child deserve. Call today and schedule your initial consultation. It’s free and you pay nothing until you win or settle your case.

Recent Posts



  • The Devastation of Head-On Collision Injuries
  • Evidence Needed to Prove a Hit-and-Run
  • The Role of Traffic Cameras in Accident Cases